Medical Barrier Washer Extractor
Hospitals; Nursing homes; Cleaning companies; Nuclear Plants; Fire Brigades; Hotels
High quality and robust construction
Low water, steam and electrical consumption
Higher protection against the spreading of infection
Hygienic barrier concept
The linen is loaded into the drum through a large door opening on one side of the laundry, the soiled side. At the end of washing cycle, the clean linen is unloaded from the washer-extractor through a second and opposite door in another room, the clean side of the laundry area. A barrier separates the clean and dirty side of the laundry. In this case, there is no possibilities that bacteria, dust or other dirt particles come into contact with the clean linen.
As we mentioned before, the strongest risk is the recontamination of clean linen by contact of air, surfaces and workers. Using barrier washer-extractor (positioning through a physical wall) offers the best protection for employees, patients and the best prevention for the spreading of micro-organisms.
▪ Freestanding, high spin
▪ Drum with 1 pocket
▪ Stainless steel (AISI 304) cabinet, drum and tube
▪ Parts in contact with water made of SS304 stainless steel
▪ Large door for easy loading and unloading.
▪ Large sight glass for visible working process.
▪ Oversized frame, bearings and drum
▪ Large air operated drain valve
▪ Auto door positioning system
▪ Easy access to all mechanical parts
▪ Frequency controlled motor
▪ Brake resistor, instance braking
▪ Powerful microprocessor - Freely programmable with up to 50 programs
▪ Standard cold and hot water inlet valves and one drain valve
▪ Direct steam injection heating
▪ Air bags suspension system ensure quiet and smooth extraction (available for SXTG-600 and SXTG-1100)
▪ Soap Dispenser with 5 compartments
▪ Signal up to 5 dose pumps
▪ Safety devices - emergency stop, overload protector, air lock doors, air spring door support, safety door interlock system, additional door lock sensor, unbalance switch, heat resistance door glass, double vibration control, buzzer, etc.
SS316L stainless steel for high specification clean room application
▪ Wash record printer
▪ Built-in weighing system
▪ Electrical heating or indirect steam coil heating
▪ Third water inlet valve and second drain valve for water reuse
▪ Water sampling valve
▪ Liquid soap pump for liquid detergents
▪ Special voltage system
|NO. of compartment||pc||1||1||1||1|
|Door opening width||mm||604||820||791||1299|
|Medium extract speed||rpm||400||400||400||400|
|High extract speed||rpm||750||700||600||600|
|Max. G force||G||300||300||300||300|