Sep. 12, 2021
Commercial dry cleaning machines are washing machines that can be recycled. The cycle procedure includes 1. Dry cleaning solvent for washing 2. Filter solution 3. Out of the liquid 4. Drying and recovery 5. Purification of washing solvent. According to different detergents, dry-cleaning machines can be divided into different categories: perchloroethylene dry-cleaning machines, petroleum dry-cleaning machines, and multi-solvent dry-cleaning machines.
The cleanliness of the washing machine of the petroleum washing machines is not as high as that of perchloroethylene.
The perchloroethylene dry cleaning machine sometimes needs to do a simple pretreatment before dry cleaning. Petroleum dry cleaning machines require laborious pretreatment, otherwise, the oil stains on the clothes may be very hard to be cleaned.
● According to the different cooling methods during drying and heating, it can be divided into water cooling recovery (open dry cleaning machine) and refrigeration recovery (fully closed dry cleaning machine).
● According to the heating method used in drying recovery and solvent regeneration, it can be divided into electric heating type dry cleaning machine and steam heating type dry cleaning machine.
● According to the main purpose of washing, it can be divided into fabric dry-cleaning machines and leather fabric dual-use dry-cleaning machines.
● According to the degree of continuity of each process in the dry cleaning process, it can be divided into semi-automatic dry cleaning machines and fully automatic dry cleaning machines.
● After knowing the specific category of dry cleaning machines, the following will mainly discuss the difference between open dry cleaning machines and fully enclosed dry cleaning machines.
If you are interested in our products or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us freely.