● Compact design for space saving
● It adopts world latest MFS suspension technology and DFW patently electric balance shockproof technology to create better stability and durability, compared to the conventional washer extractors.
● The internal and external drum and flanged shaft are all made by mould without welding points, with qualified mirror finished SS304 stainless steel.
● Strengthened aluminum alloy pulley with imported drive belt adopted to prolong the use life and reduce the inertia load of the motor.
● Both automatically control and manual control system.
● The variable speed control system with vector multiple-speed linear.
● High extraction speeds up to 860RPM.
● PUNP brand programmable computer up to 32 wash programs
● Programmable water levels, temperatures and cool-down
● Steam heating OR electrical heating is optional
● Safety door interlock system with large sight glass
● Wide, rugged doors with viton seals
● Stainless steel panels OR painting panels is optional.
● Standard one cold water inlet. Hot water inlet is optional.
|Speed of basket|
|Cold water inlet||inch||3/4|
|Hot water inlet||inch||3/4|
|Door center height||mm||880|
|Water per cycle||L||4000kg|
|Steam per cycle||kg/h||20kg|
OASIS reserves the right to modify the specifications without prior notice.
The Washer Extractor Machines are able to quietly and gently reach extract speed up to Max. This feature benefits the laundries with less operation time, less drying-time which brings lower energy consumption and labor expense.